Your contributions are always welcome!
README.mdto add content, but don’t mess with the YAML Front Matter, which is used to publish to the github.io site.
- Add section if needed.
- Add section description.
- Add section title to Table of contents.
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Add your links:
* [project-name](http://example.com/) - A short description ends with a dot.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- Send a pull request.
The site is published via github pages and jekyll. If you are the ambitious dev who chooses to design the site, you can work on it locally via the following instructions. The site will then be accessible at
bundle install bundle exec jekyll serve --baseurl ''